We have taken many measures to create a safe store experience for our customers and employees. Please take note of these changes:
– Please maintain 6 feet from others whenever possible.
– Facial coverings must always be worn by customers age 10 and older and employees.
– Please do not enter if you are sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance (and bathroom) and is encouraged to be used by all customers.
PREVENTION & CLEANING MEASURES
– Occupancy will be limited when necessary to avoid crowding.
– Credit card terminals setup for no signature, no contact in addition to contactless card payment and Apple Pay compatibility.
– Shields have been installed around service counters.
– High contact surfaces in the store will be sanitized hourly.
– Shopping carts will be sanitized before each customer use.
– Selling countertops will be sanitized after each customer and any store containers used will be sanitized before each use.
– All items we purchase from customers or returned by customers will be held for 24 hours or longer before going to the sales floor.
– Employees are required to take a health assessment at the beginning of every shift and we have applied a lenient sick leave policy for all employees.
– All employees reviewing items are required to wear gloves in addition to hand sanitizer use and/or and washing.
AT-RISK STORE HOURS
– Wednesday’s from 9:00am – 10:00am are reserved for at risk customers.
SELLING TO OUR STORE
– Selling appointments are now available for your convenience are are recommended for the quickest selling experience. Walk-ins are still welcome.
– We ask you that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your appointment time. If you need to reschedule please use the link provided in your confirmation e-mail.
– We will review your items and offer you cash on the spot or 25% more if you choose store credit.
– We recommend bringing 1-2 baskets of items at a time. As time permits, we will process more than the recommended amount however we may limit the number of items we can purchase so we can serve other customers in a timely manner.
– If you have any questions please call our store location.
We appreciate your patience and THANK YOU for supporting our locally owned family business!